Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Correspondence from another County about the Charter

 
 
 
   In all my years of advising and dealing with local governments and municipal and county charter proposals, I have never encountered a more devoted and energetic group of citizens than those who of you who have made up New Ashtabula Now.  I admire greatly your public-spiritedness and  the determination that you have demonstrated in working to improve your community and to challenge the status quo.  Whatever the outcome of the election, you have reason to be proud of your efforts.  It is has been an honor for me to have been able to work with all of, and I wish you the best of success in the future, as I know you will continue in whatever ways you find appropriate to make Ashtabula County an even better place in which to live and work and raise families.
                                                                                                                                     Gene Kramer
 
Eugene L. KramerAttorney at Law1422 Euclid Avenue Suite 706Cleveland, Ohio 44115216-621-7974 Fax 216-937-0103

No comments:

Post a Comment